PROTEGO High Solid Master Oil in natural, white and colour
- High Sold Master Oil natural, white, and colour is an environmentally friendly product based on vegetable oils, isoparaffin solvent, and unleaded drying agents.
- The oil has a solid matter content of more than 90 per cent. It penetrates the wood surface easily which ensures a hard-wearing surface.
- High Solid Master Oil natural lends a warm natural colour to the wood.
- High Solid Master Oil white gives a white/limed colour to the wood.
- High Solid Master Oil colour stains the surface in the colour chosen.
- Surface treatment of hard and soft wood floors
- Wall and ceiling panels
An extremely hard-wearing surface with no material on the surface suitable for projects with heavy wear due to easy maintenance and repair with special developed products enhances the natural wood structure